HomeScale Protect 1/2" Inline Scale Reducer
Availability: In stock
HomeScale contains discs of titanium and copper that create a small galvanic current. The current disrupts the ability of scale to form calcite crystals, and allows the mineral content to flow safely through aragonite (still CaCO3). The closer a component sits to HomeScale, the greater the effect.
HomeScale has been shown in tests to be extremely effective at removing limescale deposits on copper heating elements. In side-by-side comparison testing it was four times more effective than the leading electronic scale reduction device.
HomeScale is not a water softener. It doesn’t remove anything from or add anything to the water. HomeScale is less expensive, easier to install, maintenance free and more effective than anything else on the market. HomeScale extends the life and efficiency of new and existing water heaters.
- Works with any type of water heater
- Eliminates the need to de-scale tankless heaters.
- Doesn’t restrict household water pressure.
- Connects directly to copper, CPVC or PVC pipe.
- Adapts easily for PEX and other pipe types.
- Environmentally friendly and chemical-free
- No electricity required
- Easy to install and maintenance free
- WRAS approval number - 1912057
- Product Questions