FlushKING Top Press, Dual Flush Valve (1.1/2")
Availability: In stock
Replacement flush valve for toilet cisterns that have a push button hole in the cistern lid.
- Wide range of water level adjustment for full and half flush
- Suitable for different tank dimensions
- Soft activation button
- Push button rods are 110mm long as standard but can be cut to accomodate cistern height
- The internal measurement from the bottom of the cistern to the top of the cistern lid/ countertop needs to be - 333mm MAX or 258mm MIN.
- Flush Valve Height : 193mm
- Internal Overflow Height: 230mm
- Width (including internal overflow): 125mm
- Depth: 80mm
- Button Flange Width: 50mm
- Width Of The Underside Of The Button: 40mm
- Product Questions
- How do I change a top push button flush valve in a toilet cistern?
- Which one is the Flush Valve in my toilet cistern?
- Why isnt my toilet flushing properly?
- Why do I need a dual flush valve in my toilet cistern?