FlushKING Standard Bottom Entry Fill Valve (1/2")
Availability: In stock
This FlushKING standard fixed height (8") WC fill valve is suitable as a universal water-saving replacement for all bottom entry toilet cisterns. Installation is simple with the lock nut provided which requires hand tightening only, whilst the anti syphon prevents back flow and contamination of water supply.
- 1/2" plastic shank
- Fast fix with all washers and nuts supplied
- Easy twist water level adjustment with a range of 50mm
- Anti syphon
- 5 year manufacturers warranty
Fill valve minimum operating pressure - 0.2bar, maximum operating pressure - 5.5bar
- Product Questions
- Which one is the fill valve in my toilet cistern?
- How do I change a bottom entry fill valve in my toilet cistern?
- What is stopping my toilet cistern from filling up?