FlushKING Flexi Mount, Push Button Dual Flush Valve (1.1/2")
Availability: In stock
The flexi mount push button dual flush valve comes complete with 29cm flexible cable enabling this universal replacement dual flush valve to be fitted in most applications and positions whether replacing a traditional lever on the front of your WC cistern or replacing the valve in a concealed cistern built into furniture. The full and half flush saves water and money.
The push button comes complete with a chrome shroud which is useful when fitting the button on the front of the cistern replacing a lever. The shroud can also be removed when the button is to be installed in the fascia of bathroom furniture.
- Suitable for different tank dimensions
- Soft activation button can be positioned on top of lid, front or side
- Cable operated
- 1.1/2" British standard threaded outlet
- 5 year manufacturers warranty
- 29cm cable
A 2" seating is also available separately encase your cistern has a bigger outlet hole.
- Product Questions
- How can I update an old lever flush toilet to a push button flush?
- Which one is the Flush Valve in my toilet cistern?
- Why isnt my toilet flushing properly?
- Why do I need a dual flush valve in my toilet cistern?