FlushKING Complete Repair Pack 1 - Top Flush - Fixed Bottom Fill
was: £17.50 Incl. VAT Regular Price
Special Price now: £13.99 Incl. VAT £11.66 Excl. VATBest Buy
Availability: In stock
FlushKINGs complete cistern repair pack 1 is ideal to repair or refurbish a WC cistern with a top flush cistern cover or inside a furniture unit where the push button is on the counter top. The fill valve included in the pack will suit cisterns that can accommodate a fixed 8" high fill valve, while the dual flush valve allows for full or half flush. The pack contains:
- 1 x FK-BE1 bottom entry fixed height (8") fill valve (1/2")
- 1 x FK-DF-TP dual flush top press flush valve (1.1/2")
- 1 x FK-K cistern re-fixing kit
- 5 year manufacturers warranty
Flush Valve Dimensions -
- Flush Valve Height : 193mm
- Internal Overflow Height: 230mm
- Width (including internal overflow): 125mm
- Depth: 80mm
- 1.1/2" British standard threaded outlet
- Button Flange Width: 50mm
- Width Of The Underside Of The Button: 40mm
- Push button rods are 110mm long as standard but can be cut to match cistern height
- The internal measurement from the bottom of the cistern to the top of the cistern lid/ countertop needs to be - 333mm MAX or 258mm MIN.
In applications where the 110mm long standard push button rods with the top press flush valve are not going to be long enough then we would recommend the Flexi Mount Flush Valves
Fill valve minimum operating pressure - 0.2bar, maximum operating pressure - 5.5bar
- Product Questions
- Which one is the fill valve in my toilet cistern?
- What is stopping my toilet cistern from filling up?
- Which one is the Flush Valve in my toilet cistern?
- Why isnt my toilet flushing properly?
- Why do I need a dual flush valve in my toilet cistern?
- What would cause my toilet to overflow?